Tuesday, March 17, 2009

a F.R.I.E.N.D.S. marathon realization.

You CAN have too much of a good thing. After watching my 10th straight episode, i wasn't laughing as hard anymore. I hate marginal utility. Well maybe it isn't Chandler's fault. I think that's the difference between an sitcom and say, an action-drama-thriller. Episodes like Lost or 24, you prefer to watch in one go, personal hygiene aside. It's gripping, cliff-hanging. You welcome one unwashed hour after another. Less storyline driven sitcoms are snack-sized treats. better taken intermittently, savored and indulged.

1 comment:

cey enriquez said...

Huwaht?! I can't imagine having too much F.R.I.E.N.D.S?! Sarap kaya...although mas masarap siguro pag may kasamang manood kapag paulit-ulit :)

Hello RJ, nangangamusta lang din :) mag-a-anniv na yung huli nating pagkikita ha.